1. Fentanyl-TTS in strong opioid-naïve cancer pain subjects. FEN-KOR-02. Janssen Korea Ltd.
2. Effect of Nasal Spray Metoclopramide for postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV). Seoul National University School of Medicine. 2003 (Principal Investigator)
3. Neurotoxicity of epidurally-administered hyaluronate: light and eletron microscopy. Seoul National University. 2003 (Principal Investigator)
4. The effect of epidural injection of triamcinolone or hyaluronic acid, hyal 2000® in a rat model of lumbar radiculopathy Seoul National University Hospital 2003 (Principal Investigator)
5. An open-label, randomized, parallel-group, multi-centre study to compare efficacy and safety of intra-articular high-molecular weight hyaluronan injection (Hyruan Plus Inj.) once weekly for 3 weeks versus intra-articular low-molecular weight hyaluronan injections (Hyal Inj.) once weekly for 5 weeks in the treatment of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee. (Code: HACL003) LG life Sciences. 2003-2004.
6. Lipo-PGE1 effect in a rat foraminal stenosis model. Seoul National University Hospital. (12-2006) 2006-2007
7. Postoperative pain management using a IV PCA in orthopedic patients. Seoul National University Hospital. (800-20060096) 2006-2007 (Principal Investigator)
8. Pregabalin neuropathic pain study. Pfizer Pharm. Korea Ltd. (A0081037). 2005-2006
9. The Neurotoxicity of Epidural Pregabalin in Rat. Seoul National University. 2006-2007 (Principal Investigator)
10. The efficacy and safety of capsaicin plaster on peripheral neuropathic pain: placebo-controlled randomized, partial blind, 1/2 clinical trial (CAPNP201: 0620083570) (Samyang Pharm. Co.) (Principal Investigator) Nov. 2008~Nov. 2010
11. Long-term Safety of Subcutaneous MOA-728 for Treatment of Opioid-Induced Constipation in Subjects With Nonmalignant Pain (0620091840) (Wyeth Korea) (Principal Investigator) 2009. 6.~2010. 6.
12. Clinical Usefulness of Long-term application of Fentanyl Matrix in chronic pain; Improvement of pain, physical and emotional functioning of chronic pain patients. (Janssen Korea) (No. 0620100220) (Principal Investigator) 2010. 2. -2010.9
13. 8 Week Post-Marketing Surveillance Study on Treatment Emergent Adverse Events and Effectiveness of Cymbalta (Duloxetine) in Korean Patients with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain. (Lilly Korea) (0820100010) (Principal Investigator) Jan. 2010- Jan. 2012.
14. Clinical Usefulness of Long-term application of Fentanyl Matrix in chronic pain; Improvement of pain, physical and emotional functioning of chronic pain patients. FEN-KOR-5042. (Janssen Korea) (Principal Investigator) Jan. 2010 – Sep. 2010
15. Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multi-center, exploratory clinical trial (Protocol No. DW-DWP05195003) Daewoong Pharm Co. (Principal Investigator) Jun. 2011~Jun. 2013.
16. Observational Study: Evaluation of safety of zaltoprofen in Korean patients with rheumatoid arthritis and other pains. CJ_SOL_P01. (C. J. Jeil-jedang Co.) (Principal Investigator) Feb. 2011~Dec. 2015.
17. The effectiveness and tolerability of Fentanyl matrix in chronic non-cancer pain; Assessment of Patient’s pain treatment Goal Achievement: Multicenter, prospective, open-label, observational study. FEN-KOR-5045. (Principal Investigator) Feb. 2012~Oct. 2012.
18. A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study of S-297995 for the Treatment of Opioid-induced Constipation (OIC) in Cancer Patients. 1108V9222. (Shonoggi Pharm. Japan) (Principal Investigator)
19. Analgesic and Opioid sparing effect of Nefopam for intravenous patient-controlled analgesia. (Pharmbio Korea Co.) (Principal Investigator) Mar. 2012~Dec. 2015.
20. Development of Implantable Drug Delivery System (Ministry of Health and Welfare, HI13C2197) (Principal Investigator of the second detailed assignment among the two detailed assignments, 5 billion Korean Won) Jan. 2014~Jan. 2019
21. Investigation on the safety and the efficacy of off-label use of unapproved drug (II): The investigation of the efficacy and safety of the lidocaine continuous infusion therapy in patients who have neuropathic pain. Principal Investigator of 7th detailed assignment among the 12 detailed assignments (Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, KFDA, Study No: 800-20140036) 2014-02-01~2016-11-30
22. A randomized double-blind placebo controlled parallel group study of the efficacy and safety of pregabalin (bid) in patients who have post-traumatic peripheral neuropathic pain. (Principal Investigator of the Seoul National University Hospital) (Parexel Korea. Study No: 06 2014 0570